Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Business Area: Infrastructure
Place of Work: Waterloo
Contract Type: Permanent
Osborne is one of the leading construction businesses in the UK. As a family-owned business, we have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. We focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in and solutions for our customers that provide a better experience during the creation. From rail to road, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, we know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it.
We provide an inclusive environment which is aligned to our core values of Quality, Integrity, Openness, Caring and Progressive. We value everyone as an individual and provide the opportunity to influence and change the way that we do things to ensure that we progress and evolve as a business.
- To assist the Surveying Team with a long term rail contract
- Managing the full life cycle of the project
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally
- Remaining customer focused, working with more customers that recognise and buy our value proposition
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial role
- Experience within the civils industry
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, or working towards an industry recognised qualification
- A willingness to learn
- A team player
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
If this sounds a lot like you and your approach to your work is the same as ours, we would love to hear from you. If we end up working together, we will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career.
Due to the nature of the work that Osborne are involved in, additional criminal record checks maybe required to carry out particular roles. This will be clarified during the interview process.
If you have any further queries regarding this role, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2713
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Specification