Customer Solutions Advisor
Business Area: OPSL
Place of Work: Hemel Hempstead
Contract Type: Permanent
Osborne is one of the leading construction businesses in the UK. As a family-owned business, we have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. We focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in and solutions for our customers that provide a better experience during the creation. From rail to road, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, we know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it.
We provide an inclusive environment which is aligned to our core values of Quality, Integrity, Openness, Caring and Progressive. We value everyone as an individual and provide the opportunity to influence and change the way that we do things to ensure that we progress and evolve as a business. As a responsible employer we are also committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff at all times.
To answer telephone calls and e-mails from residents, in order to arrange appointments, and to assist with raising works orders and responding to queries to support with contract administration.
What are we looking for?
• Be the first point of contact for customers, receiving calls from client & customers
• Retrieve & input information into IT/ manual systems
• Input works orders in accordance with contract requirements
• Process & provide information to all parties involved in order to progress work
• Explain policies & procedures clearly to client & customers
• Accurate filing of contract paperwork & ongoing maintenance of files
• Notify Line Manager of irregularities
- Competitive Salary and Company Car (dependent on position)
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Gift Day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period dependent on level)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Trade Discount Cards
If this sounds a lot like you, and your approach to your work is the same as ours, we would love to hear from you. If we end up working together, we will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career.
Please note that we would also make reasonable adjustments where possible to ensure that our places of work are inclusive and allow us to support the creation of a diverse and engaged business.
Due to the nature of the work that Osborne are involved in, additional criminal record checks maybe required to carry out particular roles. This will be clarified during the interview process.
If you have any further queries regarding this role, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0330 311 2713
Please click on the following link for more information on this role: Job Specification